Are you skilful at Scratch, crazy-good at Kodu or fantastic at Flash? If you’re already making your own games, take it to the next level by entering the Game Making Award.
Entrants for the Game Making Award must submit an original game created by themselves or with a team of up to two other people. If your game is chosen as a winner, you’ll get to meet top gaming experts who’ll work with you to develop and make your game even better – and you never know where that could lead!
Some key things you need to know:
- Your entry must be suitable for children aged under 16 (PEGI 12 rating or less).
- Your game must be no larger than 100Mb
- Make sure you fill out ALL parts of the application form, as entries will be judged by the information provided in the form
- Any supporting artwork you supply must be you own work (no screengrabs of pre-existing games)
- Entries for the Game Making award must have at least one playable level and will be judged on game build, gameplay experience, creativity and suitability for chosen platform.
- Entries will be judged only from the information; artwork and imagery provided in the online competition entry form, additional text based documents that are uploaded (such as PowerPoint presentations) will not be considered.
- You must submit a consent form signed by your parent or guardian with your application, otherwise we cannot except your entry.
For more information on entering the Game Making Award, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any other questions, check out our FAQ page.